Terms & Conditions
1. The Student certifies that a valid suitable licence is held to drive the tuition vehicle. Students must inform their Instructor immediately if they receive any endorsements on their licence during the period they are with Eco Driving School.
2. To cancel a lesson, A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to be given to the Instructor by Phone call, failure to comply to this could mean the lesson time is charged.
3. In the event of mechanical fault the Instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson at short notice.
4. PAYMENT, will need to be paid in advance. Money is due by 7pm the night before the lesson.
5.The Instructor will follow the Code of Practice at all time,
6. The Instructor will endeavour to coach the student in the correct manner according to the recommended syllabus issued by the DSA within the minimum amount of lessons.
7.The Instructor has the right to refuse to continue the lesson if the student is deemed dangerous due to tiredness, Sickness or other.
8. The Instructor has the right to refuse the use of their car for driving test.
9. Block Booking Time can expire. 10 Hours to be used in 2 month period.
10. A mask must be worn unless you have a medical exemption certificate during the lesson time.
11. Windows will be open to help circulate fresh air.